Membership Rates and Benefits
Belonging to the YMCA will strengthen much more than your body. As you build relationships and relieve stress, your spirit will soar. The time you spend at the Y with your family will create bonds to last a lifetime. And when you volunteer your time at the YMCA, the whole community benefits.
A Metro membership offers access to all 17 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis association—you can visit the Y near your work and your home, and everywhere in between!
A Full membership offers access to the facility where you signed up as a member.
As a Full or Metro member of the Monsanto Family YMCA, you’re entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the entire facility where you signed up as a member. Metro members receive unlimited access to all branches of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation with a YMCA wellness professional to help guide you in meeting your goals
- Free aquatic exercise classes
- Free basic land-based fitness classes
- Free program brochures mailed to your home
- Free towel service
- YPersonal Fitness —a 12-week, no-cost program to help you map out a fitness plan customized for your needs
- Free Child Watch service (with household membership)
- Free Branch Link Member Newsletter
- Lowest class and program rates
- Early class and program registration
- Open gym time
- Open swim time
- Guest passes for family and friends
- Lowest rate for personal training
- Lowest rates at YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs). Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide. Guest fees and privileges may vary.
Monsanto Family YMCA Membership Rates
The YMCA accepts payments via a monthly draft from a credit card or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location. The YMCA also offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Please refer to rate tables below for more details.
* Members pay the joining fee once at the time they join. This one-time payment funds equipment and building improvements.
** A household membership includes any two adults living at the same residence and any of their dependents as claimed on their taxes.
*** A senior is considered age 62 and older.
Ask your local branch about special rates for employees of companies in our Corporate Wellness program.
Through 17 facility branches in St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Warren, Lincoln and Franklin counties, Camp Lakewood and Trout Lodge in Washington County, and more than 400 program sites, the YMCA serves more than 650,000 participants with programs that build healthy spirits, minds and bodies. YMCA programs are available to all people. The Y gave $2.38 million back to our communities in direct financial assistance in 2011, including $1.28 million in membership assistance to 5,240 member households.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign. Applications for assistance are available at any branch service center or by clicking here.
How to Join
Come visit us to become a member. One of our service center associates will be happy to help you!