Membership Rates and Benefits
Pre-Register for Membership Online
Thank you for your interest in joining the Y! We realize your schedule is hectic, so save time by pre-registering for membership online. Complete our online membership form , print the form and bring it to your local Y branch to complete the membership process. The branch you choose also will receive your contact information when you print the form.
Pricing: Prices shown do not include membership promotions that may be available, and they do not include the joining fee, where applicable. The Y offers special pricing for other membership types not listed here, including for individuals who work for companies with partnership arrangements. The Y also offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Please visit or call your local branch for details on specific pricing and other membership types.
The Y accepts payments through a monthly draft from a credit card, or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location.
Please don’t hesitate to call or stop by a branch if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon! Join Today!
Belonging to the YMCA will strengthen much more than your body. As you build relationships and relieve stress, your spirit will soar. The time you spend at the Y with your family will create bonds to last a lifetime. And when you volunteer your time at the YMCA, the whole community benefits.
A Metro membership offers access to all 17 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis association—you can visit the Y near your work and your home, and everywhere in between!
A Full membership offers access to the facility where you signed up as a member.
As a Full or Metro member of the Edward Jones Family YMCA, you’re entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the entire facility where you signed up as a member. Metro members receive unlimited access to all branches of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation with a YMCA wellness professional to help guide you in meeting your goals
- Free aquatic exercise classes
- Free basic land-based fitness classes
- NEW! Free Specialty Classes: Cycling, Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi
- Free program brochures mailed to your home
- Free towel service
- YPersonal Fitness- a 12-week, no-cost program to help you map out a fitness plan customized for your needs
- Free mini fitness assessments (within 30 days of joining)
- Free fitness orientation
- Free weight area orientation
- Free Child Watch service (with household membership)
- Free Family Fun Nights
- Free Branch Link Member Newsletter
- Free coffee
- Lowest class and program rates
- Early class and program registration
- Open gym time
- Open swim time
- Guest passes for family and friends
- Lowest rate for personal training
- Lowest rates at YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs)
- Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide. Guest fees and privileges may vary.
A metro membership offers access to all 17 facilities within the St. Louis Association - so you can use our indoor water slides, early childhood centers, climbing walls and theater at the lowest rates.
A full membership offers access to the facility where you signed up as a member.
Membership Offerings and Pricing
Please contact us at 314-439-9622 or e-mail Lisa at email@example.com to learn more about what membership has to offer you.
The YMCA accepts payments via a monthly draft from a credit card or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location. The YMCA also offers financial assistance to those who qualify.
Ask your local branch about special rates for single parents and employees of companies in our Corporate Wellness program.
How to Join
Come visit us to become a member. One of our service center associates will be happy to help you!