Membership Rates and Benefits
Belonging to the YMCA will strengthen much more than your body. As you build relationships and relieve stress, your spirit will soar. The time you spend at the Y with your family will create bonds to last a lifetime. And when you volunteer your time at the YMCA, the whole community benefits.
- Adult - offers you access to the branch where you signed up as a member.
- Household - offers you, and your family, access to the branch where you signed up.
- Metro Adult - offers you access to all 17 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
- Metro Household - offers you, and your family, access to all 17 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
*Senior Adult, Senior Household, Singe-parent, and Student memberships also available.
As an Adult member of the St. Charles County Family YMCA, you're entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited facility access
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes
- Unlimited Water Fitness Classes
- Early class and program registration
- Lowest program rates
- Towel Service
- Complimentary Health & Wellness Consultation
- Open gym time
- Open swim time
- Lowest rates for personal training
- Guest passes for family and friends
- Program Brochures mailed to your home
- Coffee, friends and neighbors to talk to
- Lowest rates at YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
- Special savings on healthy options at local restaurants when you present your Y membership card
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs)
- Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide - guest fees and privileges may vary
As a Metro or Household member of the St. Charles County Family YMCA, you’re entitled to the same benefits our Adult members receive, plus:
- Unlimited facility access for everyone on the membership
- Early class and program registration for everyone on the membership
- Lowest program rates for everyone on the membership
- Complimentary child care while you work out
Ask a Member Service Associate about special rates through Summer Memberships, Military Memberships, Silver Sneakers® or exclusive packages for companies enrolled in our Corporate Wellness program.
Through 17 facility branches in St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Warren, Lincoln and Franklin counties, Camp Lakewood and Trout Lodge in Washington County, and more than 400 program sites, the YMCA serves more than 650,000 participants with programs that build healthy spirits, minds and bodies. YMCA programs are available to all people.The Y gave $2.38 million back to our communities in direct financial assistance in 2011, including $1.28 million in membership assistance to 5,240 member households.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign. Applications for assistance are available at our Service Center or by clicking here.
Please contact our Service Center at 636-928-1928 for membership rates.
Stay in the Loop
Click here to receive emails from the St. Charles County Family YMCA about special offers, membership, programs, fundraising and more!