Rates and Benefits
Want to try the Y?
A Metro membership offers access to all 17 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis association—you can visit the Y near your work and your home, and everywhere in between!
A Full membership offers access to the facility where you signed up as a member.
As a Full or Metro member of any of our branches, you’re entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access* to the entire facility where you signed up as a member. Metro members receive unlimited access* to all branches of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation with a YMCA wellness professional to help guide you in meeting your goals
- Lowest class and program rates
- Earliest class and program registration
- Free program brochures mailed to your home
- YPersonal Fitness —a 12-week, no-cost program to help you map out a fitness plan customized for your needs
- Free towel service (if available)
- Free fitness orientation
- Free Child Watch service (with household membership -where available)
- Free Family Fun Nights (where available)
- Open gym time
- Open swim time
- Guest passes for friends and family
- Lowest rates for Personal Training
- Members enjoy the lowest rates at YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs): Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide. Guest fees and privileges may vary.
* Unlimited access does not include the Carondelet Rec Complex outdoor pool, which requires an additional membership.
The Y accepts payments via a monthly draft from a credit card or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location. The Y also offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Please refer to rate tables below for more details.
Metro Membership (access to all branches)
|Membership Type||Monthly Draft Amount||Joining Fee**|
|Senior Adult (ages 62+)||$56.70||$40|
|Senior Household* (ages 62+)||$77.40||$80|
|Student (ages 13-22)||$47.25||$20|
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign. Applications for assistance are available at any branch service center or by clicking here.