Our weekly camp newsletters will be posted here. Traditional camps and our specialty camps will each have their own newsletters, please be sure to look for the one your child is in each week.
There are 3 spots open for Little Dribblers camp and For Girls Only Camp. If your child would like to do one of these camps, please call the Y or ask the staff when signing in on Monday.
- Traditional Camp field trips are every Thursday. Specialty Camp field trips are every Wednesday.
- New this year: Traditional campers will be attending the Wehrenberg Summer Movie Series every Wednesday morning. Campers must be dropped off before 9:15 a.m. to attend.
- We are offering curbside drop off again this year until 9:00 a.m.every morning.
- New this year: we will offer curbside pick up between 3:45 - 4:15 p.m.
- The sign in/out tent will be located via the Camp entrance by the playground.
- Click here to view detail instructions of the traffic flow and location of the tent - it is different from last year!
- If you have not turned in your Health & Permission forms or paid for your child's first week of camp, you should plan to arrive 15 minutes early on the first day of camp for your child to complete the forms or make payment. You can visit our website to download the forms in advance. You may also turn in the forms and/or make payment over the weekend to avoid the delay on Tuesday morning.
- If you are paying by auto credit card each week, the payment dates are on our website.
- A change form must be filled out for any cancellations, additional weeks or transfer of any camps. These need to be filled out no later than 6 pm Tuesday of the week of camp.
- If you need to verify which weeks of camp that your child is enrolled in, you can visit our website to view instructions.
- What your child should bring everyday: lunch (no refrig available), water bottle, sunscreen, swim suit & towel. Please put their name on everything.
- If you have any additional questions, please check our handbook - almost every answer to every question is available in our handbook.