About the Early Childhood Education Center
YMCA Early Childhood Education Center provides a full day child care service that provides opportunities and experiences which stimulate a child's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development. Programs are licensed and follow a constructive philosophy with open-ended art activities, science, fine and gross motor skills and hands-on discovery in an enriching environment.
YMCA early childhood care builds on children’s natural desire to learn new things and become more self-reliant. Getting along with other children, sharing, taking turns and working in a group are a natural part of playing games or learning a new craft. Rest easy in knowing that Early Childhood Centers at the YMCA of Greater St. Louis are licensed by the State of Missouri and all child care staff members receive extensive training through the national YMCA as well as the local Y.
The Y is an advocate for children and our voice is heard on the national, state and local level. The YMCA of Greater St. Louis is involved with the National School-Age Child Care Alliance, National Association for the Education of Young Children, Missouri School-Age Child Care Community, the St. Louis Youth Provider Network, Child Day Care Association, St. Louis Partnership and United Way.
About the Monsanto Family YMCA Early Childhood Education Center
- For children ages two and half through six years, before kindergarten
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- State Licensed and Accredited
- Caring Teachers
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack provided daily
- Enhancement activities include performing arts, gardening, rhythm & movement, computer classes and character development
- Financial assistance is available for qualifying families/DFS (Division of Family Services) vouchers accepted
Enrollment Special: Enroll your child(ren) in our Early Childhood Education Center today and receive a FREE Monsanto Family YMCA Membership.