Membership Rates and Benefits
A HEALTHY YOU AWAITS AT THE Y
Interested in becoming a member? We’d be glad to have you as part of the Y family! Now is the perfect time to join the Y, where we focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and supporting our neighbors.
RATES AND BENEFITS
A Metro membership offers access to all 18 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis association—you can visit the Y near your work and your home, and everywhere in between!
A Full membership offers access to the facility where you signed up as a member.
As a Full or Metro member of any of our branches, you’re entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the entire facility where you signed up as a member. Metro members receive unlimited access to all branches of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis. **
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation with a YMCA wellness professional to help guide you in meeting your goals
- Lowest class and program rates
- Earliest class and program registration
- Free program brochures mailed to your home
- Y-Personal Fitness —a 12-week, no-cost program to help you map out a fitness plan customized for your needs
- Free towel service
- Free fitness center orientation
- Free Child Watch service
- Free Friday Family Fun Nights
- Free racquetball lessons
- Free Cycling classes
- Open gym time
- Open swim time
- Guest passes for friends and family
- Lowest rates for Personal Training
- Members enjoy the lowest rates at the YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs): Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide. Guest fees and privileges may vary.
**Unlimited access does not include the Carondelet Rec Complex outdoor pool, which requires an additional membership.
Tell a Friend, Share the Y!
Do you enjoy the Y? Then why not invite friends or family members to join? You'll feel good that you have motivated them to begin a healthier lifestyle and you’ll both receive a free month of Y membership!
Here’s how it works:
1. As a current Y member, you invite a friend to join by giving him or her a referral form.
2. Your friend brings the referral form when he or she joins.
3. If your friend joins, both of you receives a free month of membership! (See full rules here.)
At the Y, you’re a member of something special: the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We appreciate your continued support of the YMCA.
Through 17 facility branches in St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Warren, Lincoln and Franklin counties, Camp Lakewood and Trout Lodge in Washington County, and more than 400 program sites, the YMCA serves more than 650,000 participants with programs that build healthy spirits, minds and bodies. YMCA programs are available to all people. The Y gave $2.38 million back to our communities in direct financial assistance in 2011, including $1.28 million in membership assistance to 5,240 member households.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign. Applications for assistance are available at any branch service center or by clicking HERE.
The YMCA accepts payments via a monthly draft from a credit card or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location.
South County Family YMCA Branch Rates
1-time Joining Fee
Monthly Bank Draft
The South County Family YMCA also offers a special punch-card program membership for seniors 62+ years through our Active Older Adults (AOA) Membership. Click HERE to see which type of Senior Membership is best for you.
Members pay the joining fee once at the time they join. This one-time payment funds equipment and building improvements.
Metro Membership (access to all branches)
1-time Joining Fee
Monthly Bank Draft
* A household membership includes any two adults living at the same residence and any of their dependents as claimed on their taxes.
** A senior is considered age 62 and older.
Click HERE to contact our Membership Director for special rates for single parents,
Click HERE to contact our Corporate Wellness Director for special corporate rates.
For full details about membership, please see our member guide.
Stay In the Loop
Click here to receive emails from the South County Family YMCA about special offers, membership, programs, fundraising and more!