Membership Rates and Benefits
NEW BILLING INFORMATION?
Many banks and credit card companies have issued new cards to their clients. Please see the Service Center to update your billing with us.
IT'S BETTER TOGETHER!
Just like our favorite pairings, workouts go better TOGETHER with someone you know! Refer family or friends to join the Y and you both get a month of membership FREE. Plus, it’s more fun and you keep each other motivated! And, don’t stop with just one referral – the more people you refer, the more you save -- up to SIX MONTHS FREE!
Here’s how it works:
1. As a current Y member, you invite a friend to join by giving him or her a referral form.
2. Your friend brings the referral form when he or she joins.
3. If your friend joins, both of you receives a free month of membership! (See full rules here.)
At the Y, you’re a member of something special: the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We appreciate your continued support of the YMCA.
As an Adult, Household, or Metro member of the Carondelet Park Rec Complex, you’re entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the entire indoor facility
- Over 75 free, land-based fitness classes
- Free towel service
- Free Health & Wellness Consultations
- Child Watch services for Household Members (other members can use child watch for $3 daily fee)
- Teen Hub access
- Free Family Fun nights and events
- Open gym time
- Open indoor swim time
- Unlimited guest passes (each guest can come twice per lifetime)
- Lowest class and program rates
- Early class and program registration
- Lowest rate for personal training
- Lowest rates at YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
- Free Wireless Internet in our lobby!
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs)
- Use your Carondelet Park Rec Plex card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide. Guest fees and privileges may vary.
- Free program brochures mailed to your home
- Free OUR VOICE Member Newsletter mailed to your home
Please call and speak with a membership service associate for more information at (314) 768-9622.
Ask about special membership rates for single parents with dependents, adults age 62 and up, and young adults (under 23 years old).
Any membership with the Carondelet Park Rec Complex is reciprocal with the South City Family YMCA, meaning you have access to both branches.
The Outdoor Pool is not included in an indoor membership, but is an optional one time add-on fee.
How to Join
Come visit the Service Center to become a member. One of our membership service associates will be happy to help you.
Through 17 facility branches in St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Warren, Lincoln and Franklin counties, Camp Lakewood and Trout Lodge in Washington County, and more than 400 program sites, the YMCA serves more than 650,000 participants with programs that build healthy spirits, minds and bodies. YMCA programs are available to all people. The Y gave $2.38 million back to our communities in direct financial assistance in 2011, including $1.28 million in membership assistance to 5,240 member households.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign. Applications for assistance are available at any branch service center or by clicking here.
Easy Monthly Payment Service
You may choose to pay your monthly membership fees through our easy monthly payment service. Your fees will be paid via bank draft from your account on a continuous monthly basis.
You may also choose to pay a year’s fee at once using MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express, cash or check. Membership fees are non-refundable. Membership fees may change with 30-day advance written notice from the Carondelet Park Rec Complex membership staff.
Membership Changes or Terminations
To upgrade, change or terminate a membership, we ask that you please visit the Service Center to notify us in writing 30 days in advance of your next bank draft date. Any changes to your membership will be processed in 30 days.
The non-resident joining fee is set aside for capital improvements, renovations and equipment purchases for this facility. A membership that is renewed within 60 days of termination will not be subject to an additional joining fee.
If you have additional questions, email us, call (314) 768-9622, or stop by the front desk.
OUTDOOR POOL SEASON - 2014
SUmmer will be back before we know it! Take time for you and your family at our Outdoor Pool form memorial Day through Labor day. Memberships for the outdoor pool start at $50 for Indoor Carondelet members!
Learn about our Outdoor Pool membership here.
Our 2013 Lifeguard Staff is trained and ready for you at the Outdoor Pool!