How to Become a Member
Pre-Register for Membership Online
Thank you for your interest in joining the Y! We realize your schedule is hectic, so save time by pre-registering for membership online. Complete our online membership form , print the form and bring it to your local Y branch to complete the membership process. The branch you choose also will receive your contact information when you print the form.
Pricing: Prices shown do not include membership promotions that may be available, and they do not include the joining fee, where applicable. The Y offers special pricing for other membership types not listed here, including for individuals who work for companies with partnership arrangements. The Y also offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Please visit or call your local branch for details on specific pricing and other membership types.
The Y accepts payments through a monthly draft from a credit card, or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location.
Please don’t hesitate to call or stop by a branch if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon! Join Today!
email: Judy Dana @ email@example.com
The Y welcomes you to visit us as our guest!
As a general rule, we offer various opportunities to be a guest of the YMCA:
• Be the guest of a member (you can visit twice for free with a member of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis)
• For a free guest pass, please visit: http://www.ymcastlouis.org/
• Use your AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCAs) privilege if you’re a member of another Y
Don’t forget: It’s Better Together – Share the Y!
Here's how it works:
1. As a current Y member, you invite a friend to join by giving him or her a referral form.
2. Your friend brings the referral form when he or she joins.
3. If your friend joins, both of you receives a free month of membership! See full rules here.
At the Y, you’re a member of something special: the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We appreciate your continued support of the Y.