- Facility Features
- Outdoor Pool
Indoor Pool Cleaning, 8/26 - 9/6
Due to unforeseen complications, the annual cleaning and maintnenance schedule for the Indoor Pool has been delayed. We will reopen the pool on September 6.
Please use the Outdoor Pool, which will be open for all indoor members, or our neighboring YMCAs. All classes planned in the Fall Mini Session will be held at the Outdoor Pool.
Outdoor pool is open on Labor Day from 10am - 5pm. We have extended it's hours for our members to 8am - 8pm on Tuesday, 9/3 - Thursday 9/5.
Our indoor pool is drained, scrubbed and repainted each year so that we may provide a safe, healthy and welcoming environment for our members and guests. Thank you for your patience during this annual maintenance! Please contact Karolyn Carmack, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions or concerns.
Download the pool closure schedule here: 2013 Pool Schedule
We are OPEN on Labor Day!
- Full-Size Double Gymnasium - 12 basketball hoops plus volleyball nets
- Elevated running and walking track
- Teen Hub - Exergaming, sport walls, climbing wall, pool & ping pong, computer hub
- Child & Tot Watch rooms
- Wet mutlipurpose room - Used for Pool Parties and Cycling
- Three multipurpose rooms
- Free weight area
- Over 50 cardiovascular machines - ellipticals, arc trainers, Treadmills, NuSteps & eSpinners
- 20 piece circuit training system
- Group Exercise studio
- Fitness Center desk staffed by Certified Personal Trainers
- 3 lap lanes plus recreational swimming area
- Pre-school splash park
- 2.5 story waterslide
- Vortex and lazy river
- Coed Sauna & Steam Room
- 15 person whirlpool
Facility Rentals and Birthday Parties
Whether you are looking to host a lock-in, a birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, graduation party... the YMCA has the facilities you're looking for!
Click here for Facility Hours and Child Watch & Tot Watch Hours