Healthy Kids Day/Camp Open House
April 28, 2012 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join the Fun April 28
Free and Open to the Public
100% Off Joining Fee
The Edward Jones Family YMCA is celebrating Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 28, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with free events that help families find fun through active play and educational opportunities and inspire them to carry that spirit of fun into the summer.
The following vendors/activities will be at the event:
- United Health Care
- Molina Health Care
- Free Child ID kits
- Petting Zoo
- YMCA Literacy
- YMCA Camp Lakewood
- Casa de Salud
- Bounce House
- Face painting
- Climbing Spire/HUB open
- Arts & Crafts
- Y-Kiki "I Tried SCUBA" in the pool
- Committed to Health Chiropractic
- Poison Control info from SSM Cardinal Glennon
- Parkway Early Childhood Education/Parents as Teachers Program & Play Based Screenings
- Smoothie King
- Maryland Heights Police Department
- Arthritis Foundation information on Juvenile Arthritis
- Walgreens Take Care Clinic Nurse
A (one-day only) 100% off the joining fee will be available for those interested in becoming members of the Y.
The Edward Jones Y will also hold a Camp Open House where parents can meet the 2012 Camper Directors, get any questions answered and register their child for a summer of fun! Healthy Kids Day will be the last opportunity to save for camp! Register for camp this day to receive 10% off one week of camp!
For more information, call 314-439-9622.