How to Become a Member
You’ll enjoy full membership benefits all summer long and lots of freebies, including free group
exercise classes, a free health consultation, free Child Watch and free towel service. Take
advantage of swimming, basketball, sign up for personal training or join one of
our amazing weight loss programs.
It’s Better Together
Here’s how it works:
1. As a current Y member, you invite a friend to join by giving him/her a referral form.
2. Your friend brings the referral form when he or she joins.
3. If your friend joins, both of you receives a free month of membership! See full rules here.
At the Y, you’re a member of something special: the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Don’t forget: It’s Better Together – Share the Y!
When you join the O'Fallon Y, take advantage of the following:
- Latest equipment
- Free health and wellness consultation with a Y wellness professional to help guide you in meeting your personal goals.
- Most of our land and water based fitness classes are included with your membership, giving you a wide variety of options to get fit with flexible times.
- Our swim lessons, water fitness classes, slide and lap lanes offer our members a chance to develop livesaving skills, build strength, increase endurance and have fun in the water!
- Our group exercise instructors demonstrate various levels of fitness with a genuine interest in your success.
- As a member, you will receive the best pricing for one-on-one or group personal training to help you conquer your goals. Also, members can now receive a second child discount of 50% on our youth group programs.
- While you get fit, your kids will have a blast in our safe & nurturing Childwatch area.
- As a member, families can come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
Pre-Register for Membership Online
Thank you for your interest in joining the Y! We realize your schedule is hectic, so save time by pre-registering for membership online. Complete our online membership form , print the form and bring it to your local Y branch to complete the membership process. The branch you choose also will receive your contact information when you print the form.
Pricing: Prices shown do not include membership promotions that may be available, and they do not include the joining fee, where applicable. The Y offers special pricing for other membership types not listed here, including for individuals who work for companies with partnership arrangements. The Y also offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Please visit or call your local branch for details on specific pricing and other membership types.
The Y accepts payments through a monthly draft from a credit card, or checking or savings account. Members may also pay for one year up-front. Rates vary by location.
Please don’t hesitate to call or stop by a branch if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon! Join Today!
Membership Has Its Advantages
Because the Y is for everyone, we bring together parents and kids like no other organization. From family camps to game nights, the Y provides endless opportunities for families to spend quality time together.
With the Y, you’re not just a member of a facility, you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Want to try the Y?
Print our guest pass and bring it into the O'Fallon Family YMCA. A photo ID is required for guests age 13 and older. Up to two individuals or one household will be given access to the facility during the day or evening at absolutely no charge. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Guests may visit the association twice before joining the Y.
Download our membership application, fill it out and bring it to the O'Fallon Family YMCA.
No one is turned away from the YMCA of Greater St. Louis because of an inability to pay. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign.
Download for an application for assistance or stop by your YMCA service center.
We work with companies within their communities to determine the needs of employees, and their families. Visit our Corporate Wellness page to learn more.
The Y is a partner with Healthways SilverSneakers Fitness Program. This program, provided through select supplemental insurance companies, offers:
- Y membership
- Custom-designed SilverSneakers® classes taught by certified instructors
- A Senior Advisor to help you along the way
Contact your Medicare insurance provider to see if your health plan offers this program!
Stay in the Loop
Click here to receive emails from the O'Fallon Family YMCA about special offers, membership, programs, fundraising and more!