Day Camp Parent Information
Easy Online Payment
Pay your balance, register for camp, and print a payment history report! Click here for instructions to login to our online registration site.
Summer Camp 2013
For more information on our 2013 Summer Day Camp offerings, click here!
Looking details on what exciting activities kids will enjoy all summer?
Bio's Newsletters & Schedules
Click here to read Camp Counselor bio's as well as each camp's weekly newsletter & daily schedule of activities!
Need a Payment History for tax or reimbursement purposes? Click here for instructions on how to download them from our website quickly and easily!
Your Child Should Bring:
- A sack lunch (no refrigeration provided)
- A water bottle
- Sunscreen (lotion or foam--no aerosol allowed)
- 2 Snacks
- Swimsuit (girls must wear a one piece, boys must wear trunks (no speedos))
Your Child Should Wear:
- Tennis Shoes (no crocs or sandals)
- Neon Camp Shirts (Wednesday Only) -- if your child does not have one, s/he will receive it on fieldtrip day.
- Comfortable, conservative clothing that can get dirty and is cool enough to wear outside
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up is available Tuesday – Friday each week of camp.
- Enter the Commerce Bank parking out from Adams Avenue and travel down to Washington Street (please note the traffic will be one way through the Commerce Bank parking lot).
- A staff member will greet you at your car window and you will then sign your child(ren) into our care for drop-off.
- During pick-up please allow a few extra minutes as we will need parents to indicate which child(ren) they are picking-up.
- The staff member will escort your child to the car.
- Please bring a photo ID
- ALL campers must be signed in and out daily – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Curside is not available for preschool camps. All preschool campers must be signed in and out daily with their Camp Director for safety reasons.
- Hours are AM Drop-off 8:15am - 8:30am and PM Pick-up 3:15pm - 3:30pm
- Please note: Curbside is not available on Mondays and during inclement weather.
- When curbside dropoff/pick up is unavailable, please park in the front of the YMCA and come in through the front door by the service center to pick up or drop off children
Parking and Registration:
- The backdoor of the Kirkwood YMCA must remained closed at all times for security reasons.
- When curbside dropoff/pick up is unavailable, please park in the front of the YMCA and come in through the front door by the service center when picking up or dropping off children from Fun Club.
Lost and Found:
- If your child loses an item, lost and found will be available at the parent table, curbside cart, and at Fun Club.
- Perishable items will not be kept for sanitation reasons.
- Please label all items so that items can be returned to the proper owner.
- On the last day of camp, all unclaimed items will be donated or thrown away.
- Camp registration deadline will be Monday at 5pm one week prior to the camp start date. For the safety and quality of the program, this 5pm deadline must be enforced.
- The $30 per session/per child deposit for each camp is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- To move/change weeks, there is an additional $20 processing fee.
- Camp transfers subject to availability and must be done by 5pm Monday one week prior to the camp start date.
- For questions concerning registration, please contact John Paddon at (314) 965-9622.