Membership Rates and Benefits
Belonging to the YMCA will strengthen much more than your body. As you build relationships and relieve stress, your spirit will soar. The time you spend at the Y with your family will create bonds to last a lifetime. And when you volunteer your time at the YMCA, the whole community benefits.
Adult - offers you access to the branch where you signed up as a member.
Household - offers you, and your family, access to the branch where you signed up.
Metro Adult - offers you access to all 18 facility branches in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
Metro Household - offers you, and your family, access to all 18 branches in the YMCA of Greater StL.
*Senior (ages 62+) Adult, Senior Household, Singe-parent, and Student (ages 13-23) memberships available.
As a Full or Metro member of any of our branches, you’re entitled to the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the entire facility where you signed up as a member. Metro members receive unlimited access to all branches of the YMCA of Greater St. Louis.
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation with a YMCA wellness professional to help guide you in meeting your goals
- Lowest class and program rates
- Earliest class and program registration
- YPersonal Fitness —a 12-week, no-cost program to help you map out a fitness plan customized for your needs
- Free towel service
- Free coffee and place to gather with friends
- Free fitness consultation
- Free Child Watch service (with household membership)
- Free Family Fun Nights
- Free Kids Zone game area for ages 6-12 years.
- Open gym time
- Open swim time
- Guest passes for friends and family
- Lowest rates for Personal Training
- Members enjoy the lowest rates at the YMCA Trout Lodge & Camp Lakewood
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome At YMCAs) Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide. Guest fees and privileges may vary.
Please stop in and see us or call our service center at 314.962.9450 for our great membership rates. We'd love to show you around our facility and answer any questions you might have about Y membership and programs.
Ask a Member Service Associate about special rates for Seniors, Single-Parent Households, Summer Memberships, Military Memberships, Silver Sneakers® or for employees of companies in our Corporate Wellness program.
Through 17 facility branches in St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Warren, Lincoln and Franklin counties, Camp Lakewood and Trout Lodge in Washington County, and more than 400 program sites, the YMCA serves more than 700,000 participants with programs that build healthy spirits, minds and bodies. YMCA programs are available to all people. The Y gave $2.38 million back to our communities in direct financial assistance in 2011, including $1.28 million in membership assistance to 5,240 member households.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Financial scholarships are available at all branches thanks to the generous support of those who give to our annual YMCA Strong Community Campaign. Applications for assistance are available at any branch service center or by clicking here.